Best Hot Ham Sandwich Recipe Are you looking for the best ham sandwich on the planet? Well look no further, as we present to you one of the best darn ham sandwiches. Perfect for...
Pomegranate Sliced Pork Recipe
We love pork around this house. It is one of our favorite meats to cook. Add in some of my favorite fruit, pomegranate and you have this amazing pork that didn't make it the first day. Everyone loved it!
POMEGRANATE SLICED PORK RECIPE
INGREDIENTS FOR THE PORK RUB
- 3 tbsp smoked Paprika
- 3 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 tsp ground fennel
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Mix together well.
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp basil
Put everything into blender except for olive oil. As it blends, slowly drizzle the olive oil into your blender.
- Liberally coat the Smithfield Pork Tenderloin with the pork rub.
- Sear the tenderloin in a hot pan and then finish in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let the pork rest for 30 minutes and then thinly slice.
- Serve with salad dressed with pomegranate dressing recipe above. We went with a goat cheese, toasted walnuts and field greens.
See how Smithfield All-Natural sets the standard for the highest quality and safest US born and bred products possible through commitment and compassion.
Smithfield shows their commitment to quality pork by:
- Offering all natural products.
- Proudly raising their animals in the USA.
- Meeting the USDA Process Verified standard.
- Never adding steroids or hormones to their products.
- Never adding artificial ingredients to their products.
Smithfield demonstrates compassion for their community by:
- Providing local jobs to community members.
- Supporting both national and local causes.
- Partnering and supporting regional farm families across the country.
Smithfield All Natural Pork is available for purchase at Walmart.