I have a hard time with my smartphone. The battery is ALWAYS dying. I am not exaggerating to say that my battery dies at least once per day. My battery has died during important...
Start at Sears for your Black Friday Shopping
This is a sponsored post with Sears.
Black Friday is the kickoff to the holiday shopping season with great buys and savings. I love shopping and Black Friday is the one time every single year that I try to score the most amazing deals ever.
This time of year is also is an incredibly hectic time of the year with parties, family, friends, travel, kids, work and all of the many things we have to juggle simultaneously during this busy time of year. To keep things easier, I am meticulous about writing a list with the things I want to buy each year. This year, Sears makes it much easier for all of us.
SHOP SEARS THIS BLACK FRIDAY
Black Friday is the big kickoff of the holiday shopping season. But shoppers (you) don’t have to wait until Black Friday to get moving on their shopping. Sears is hosting their Members Private Night Sale on Sunday, Nov. 22 from 6 to 9 p.m. – an exclusive night of shopping for Shop Your Way members with early access to the same deals they’ll find on Black Friday.
Sears will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day until 2 a.m. on Black Friday and will re-open at 5 a.m. for a second round of doorbuster deals.
*For holiday hours per store, please visit your local Sears or check online at Sears.com.
SEARS INTEGRATED RETAIL SERVICES
Sears also offers the following Integrated Retail Services which make it so much easier to shop:
In-Vehicle Pickup, Return and Exchange – The service, available on the Sears app, lets members pick up, return or exchange their online purchases for free – guaranteed in five minutes or less – without ever leaving their vehicle.
Reserve It – With Reserve It, members and customers can easily shop online for the latest fashion trends, footwear, accessories and more, place them on hold with just one click and then try them on in-store.
Anyone, Anywhere Pickup – Customers can order gifts on Sears.com, and have anyone pick up the purchase at any Sears store!
•Get the Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer and the Kenmore 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer w/ Sensor Dry for $449.99 each; reg. priced at $939.99 each; or $799.98 for both
• Save 52% on the Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator – Stainless Steel at $949.00; reg. priced at $1999.99.
• Save $80 on an RCA 40” LED HDTV for only $269.99; reg. priced at $349.99
• Save 50% on the Craftsman 263 PC Mechanics Tool Set for $149.99; reg. priced at $299.99
• Save big on the Craftsman 22” 179cc Compact Dual-Stage Snowthrower; sale price $399.99; regularly priced at $699.99
• Save 30% on a $50 or more of clothing, accessories, sleepwear and lingerie with a special doorbuster coupon
• Save with sale-priced $9.99 Roebuck & Co. jeans for men and Canyon River Blues jeans for boys and girls; reg. priced at $24.00-$39.00
• Buy One Get One Free athletic shoes for the whole family – a 3-Day deal Thurs.-Sat. (Nov. 26-28)
• All DieHard® work boots $49.99; reg. priced at $100.00-$110.00
• Extra 30% off all fine jewelry already reduced up to 70% off. (excludes watches)
• Save $900 off our choice of NordicTrack C910i treadmill or NordicTrack Elite 10.7 elliptical; sale price $599.99 each; reg. priced $1,499.99 at each.
***The full Black Friday ad for your local store can be found at http://local.sears.com/FLS#!/weeklyad/11121501-1***
Check out Black Friday deals and more during the upcoming Thanksgiving / Black Friday shopping holiday taking place on 11/26 and 11/27
WIN A $100 GIFT CARD FROM SEARS
One lucky reader will win a $100 Sears gift card to shop for the holidays. Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway