12 Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes If you are searching for the best stuffed turkey recipe, the best thanksgiving turkey recipe ever, easy turkey recipes, new turkey recipes, a slow roasted turkey recipe or even a...
Teriyaki Pork with Mango Peach Chutney Sandwich on King’s Hawaiian Bread
We are entertainers. We love having people over and just love throwing a good party. Even more we get very excited coming up with new recipes or new twists on old favorites which is what we did this past Memorial Day weekend. We wanted to grill out but we wanted to do something creative while still serving easy to eat food so we chose pork. My husband and I came up with the perfect sandwich last weekend. Guests just have to pick them up and go. Nothing else required. That makes it easy to mingle and talk. What could be better? We hope that you love this Teriyaki Pork with Mango Peach Chutney Sandwich on King's Hawaiian Bread.
Teriyaki Pork with Mango Peach Chutney Sandwich on King's Hawaiian Bread
- 1 teriyaki pork tenderloin
- 1 mango
- 3 peaches
- 2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- King's Hawaiian Hamburger Burger Buns
- Preheat grill.
- While grill is heating, Cut the mango and peaches into approximately ½ inch cubes. Place the mango, peaches, ginger, marmalade, sugar, salt and water into a sauce pan. Cook over a medium heat.
- The Chutney is done when the fruit is soft and the liquid has thickened. Remove from the flame and stir in the chopped mint. Reserve.
- Cook the pork tenderloin on the grill to desired doneness. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes after cooking, then thinly slice.
- Toast the King's Hawaiian Hamburger Buns on the grill.
- Place lettuce on the bottom bun. Place sliced pork tenderloin on top of the lettuce. Place chutney on top of the pork. Place the top of the bun on the sandwich.
Whether you are having a pulled pork sandwich or bbq pork chops, pork is where it's at. The other white meat is lean and lower in fat then beef making it a win in my book. If you are looking for a great bbq sandwich, pulled pork sandwich recipe or even teriyaki pork, you've come to the right place.