The moment that I found out I was pregnant, I began planning. My husband and I both decided that we did not want to find out what we were having. That's right. We did...
Bertolli Weeknight Meal Special Challenge
As a busy mother of three, active children, I am always looking for meal preparation to get shorter. As it is, meal planning take hours when it comes to figuring out what we are going to have, making a list, shopping for the food and then preparing it.
I was excited to try out Bertolli Meal Soups. I love soup and soup that can be a meal for my entire family is even better. This made me very happy.
About the Bertolli Meal Soups:
· Bertolli® Frozen Meal Soups are hearty and fresh-tasting with vegetables, meats, pasta and herbs individually flash frozen at the peak of freshness.
· Bertolli® Frozen Meal Soups are available in the frozen aisle, and can be prepared on your stovetop in minutes.
· With robust flavors and rich textures, new Bertolli® Frozen Meal Soups are available in four varieties: Chicken Minestrone, Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta, Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken, and Tuscan-Style Beef with Vegetables.
The soup takes less than 20 minutes to prepare from the time it comes out of your freezer until it hits the table. This makes a perfect weeknight meal for busy families on the go and for soup lovers!
So check out how easy it really was:
1. PICK YOUR SOUP
2. PICK OUT A PAN, CUT THE BAG AND POUR IN THE CONTENTS
3. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS (This includes using the water and the pan lid. The stream creates a perfect soup)
4. SERVE AND ENJOY
CONNECT WITH BERTOLLI
To find a store near you that sells the Bertolli Meal Soups, please go to http://www.villabertolli.com/where-to-buy.aspx.
I was compensated by Bertolli to participate in the Weeknight Meal Special Challenge.