Slow Cooker Taco Chili Recipe Have you ever craved a good, substantial bowl of comfort food? I know that I have, and when the craving hits I reach for this hearty Tex Mex chili...
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken with Blue Cheese Crumbles Recipe
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
We are foodies and love entertaining in this family. We love nothing more than having friends and family over to cook, laugh, make memories and more. These fun times with family and friends are events that my kids and I look forward to every month. This is often a time when we try a new recipe or put a twist on an old favorite. No matter what, it is all done in the heart of home, the kitchen. If you are looking for slow cooker buffalo chicken healthy, crockpot chicken legs buffalo, healthy crockpot buffalo chicken, slow cooker buffalo chicken thighs or even slow cooker buffalo chicken whole30, then you are in the right place. We hope that you love this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken.
I love coming up with new recipes, but I also recognize that as a busy working mother of three kids, that often times I may have an idea for a recipe but I need to put others in charge and let them handle the details. My husband and kids are really good at this. I give them an idea and they just kind of run with it. We are so excited about these Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken with Blue Cheese Crumbles Recipe on RITZ Crackers. They are so delicious!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- 8 bone in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 red onion, sliced thin into half moons
- 1 poblano pepper, 1/2″ dice
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced and cut to 1″ pieces
- 6 pieces of garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- RITZ Crackers
- crumbled blue cheese
- thinly sliced scallions
- Place all of the above ingredients except the flour into a slow cooker.
- Mix everything together well, and then cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 2 1/2 hours, pull out the chicken and set aside to cool (leave the slow cooker on). Whisk the flour into the liquid in the slow cooker.
- Once cool enough to handle, shred the chicken. Be sure to remove the bones. Put the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and mix.
- Allow the slow cooker to finish its four hour cycle.
Need to buy a new slow cooker or crockpot? We made this recipe in our Ninja 6 Quart Programmable Multi Cooker Plus.
This recipe is similar to buffalo chicken lettuce wraps delish and the made it ate it loved it buffalo chicken. You can easily convert this recipe into crockpot buffalo chicken dip or slow cooker buffalo chicken dip to make slow cooker buffalo chicken tacos or shredded buffalo chicken sandwich or even shredded buffalo chicken wrap. We hope that you are inspired by this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken recipe. Happy cooking!