20 Halloween Snacks Perfect for Class Parties Whether you are looking for fast and easy halloween treats, halloween snacks for kids, healthy halloween snacks, salty halloween snacks, spooky halloween food ideas or treats for...
Unicorn Bark Recipe – A Sweet, Colorful Treat that Everyone Will Love
Unicorn Bark Recipe
Unicorn bark is as majestic as the creatures themselves. Unicorns are beloved by adults and children alike. No one can mistake that majestic horn and colorful presence of unicorns which may explain the obsession we seem to have. We are sharing some of all time favorite unicorn gifts and more. Once you grab the ingredients, this recipe is simple to make from start to finish plus it would make a great teacher appreciation present or the perfect snack for a girls night in/out. In fact, if you are feeling inspired, check out our Unicorn Picture Frame for more fun unicorn craftiness. We are continuing our love of all things unicorn this week with this super cool Unicorn Bark Recipe which is certain to be a hit with kids and adults.
Unicorn Bark Recipe
- Pour the bright white candy melts into a microwaveable safe dish.
- Heat in the microwave for 30-second increments, stirring until melted. Let cool a few minutes and pour the melted chocolate out onto the parchment paper. Use the back of the spoon to evenly spread the melted chocolate.
- Pour half of the bright pink candy melts into a microwave safe dish and heat in 30-second increments, sitting until melted. Let cool a few minutes and place a few scoops on top of the white chocolate. Use a butter knife to swirl the bright pink chocolate through the white chocolate.
- Sprinkle with multi-colored nonpareils and add the Unicorn icing decorations.
- Let the chocolate bark set. To speed up the setting process, place the baking sheet in the fridge.
- Once the chocolate has set, break the bark into pieces.
- Store in a cool/dry place.
Whether you were looking for a unicorn chocolate, white chocolate unicorn bark, unicorn bark white chocolate, rainbow unicorn chocolate or even white chocolate rainbow bark, our recipe for unicorn bark will not disappoint. We hope that you love our Unicorn Bark Recipe.