Bite Sized Greek Yogurt Brownies As you probably already know, we love hosting parties around here, and parties should always include some dessert, bonus points if it's bite sized! This Bite Sized Greek Yogurt...
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti Recipe
Hazelnut and Chocolate Biscotti are an incredible combination and are made even better when paired with a great cup of coffee. These twice baked cookies are made especially for dipping, where they soften up and become the perfect texture. You could keep them all to yourself or bag up a half dozen tuck them inside of a pretty coffee cup for a hostess gift, spread them on a pretty platter at your next meeting, shower, or brunch.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BISCOTTI
- 2 3⁄4 allpurpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup of butter
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together in the bowl of a hand or stand mixture until fluffy. Mix in eggs, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients a little at a time and mix until fully incorporated.
- Divide dough in half and place it on parchment lined baking sheet, forming two logs that are about 10” long and 1⁄2 ”3⁄4” thickness. Fold in hazelnuts reserve about 1⁄4 cup for sprinkling.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is lightly golden brown. Remove from oven a cool for 105 minutes until loaves are cool enough to handle, cut into 3⁄4” slices. Lay each slice cut side up.
- Bake an additional 10-12 minutes until edges are golden.
- Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second cycles, stirring each time until smooth and creamy. Drizzle melted chocolate over cooled biscotti, sprinkle with remaining hazelnuts.
- Allow chocolate so set, store in an airtight container.