This How to Save Time When Eating Well post is sponsored my SMARTMADE ™ by SmartOnes (R). How to Save Time When Eating Well I love to eat healthy, but I do not love to spend...
Molten Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Ever since the days that my husband worked at Roy's (of Hawaii) and they had their signature chocolate lava cake dessert, I have had a special place in my heart for it.
I love chocolate lava cake. If it is on a menu in a restaurant, I order when I order my food because I know it takes a while to perfectly prepare. I also like to serve mine with vanilla bean ice cream.
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- ¼ Cup butter
- ½ Cup Robin Hood all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat Your Oven to 425 degrees F and grease 6 ramekin cups.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together in the double boiler or microwave and stir until smooth.
- Add sugar and flour together to chocolate mixture.
- Add eggs, yolks and vanilla and stir once again until smooth.
- Pour batter evenly into ramekins and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake on the middle rack for 13-15 minutes depending on your oven
- Cakes are done when your edges are firm. The center will be runny.
- Run a knife around the edges to loosen and flip onto plates.
- Best served warm. Enjoy!