Do you have a whole jar of buttons begging to be used? I know that I do. I save every single button from every piece of clothing that I have purchased over the past...
11 Ways to Repurpose Glass Jars
I love reusing glass jars as often as possible. I love decorating with jars and even decorating them to give out as or with gifts. They are available in countless sizes, colors and almost all are reasonably price.
Check out our Upcycled Ice Crystal Mason Jar candle holder. Cranberry Honey butter not only makes a great hostess gift, it is also packaged in 4 ounce Ball jars which can be used again. These mason jar jewelry lid dishes make a great gift for mom.
1. Hawaiian Beach Glass Party Lanterns | Source: Organized 31
2. Upcycled Bud Vase | Source: A Spectacled Owl
3. DIY Glass Cloche Upcycled Jar Craft | Source: Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
4. Mason Jar Sewing Kit | Source: Diva of DIY
5. Ginger Jars DIY | Source: Mark Montano
6. Mason Jar Powdered Sugar Shaker | Source: Domestically Blissful
7. Upcycled Candle Jar Cotton Ball Holder | Source: Dwell Beautiful
8. Stained Glass Candle Jars | Source: Dream a Little Bigger
9. Pretty Bathroom Storage Jars | Source: Lolly Jane
10. Upcycled Baby Food Jars for Body Scrubs | Source: DIY Lime Salt Scrub
11. Potpourri Jars | Source: Thrifty Jinxy