Garlic Shrimp Tomato Pasta Recipe This Garlic Shrimp Tomato Pasta is everything you crave in one dish. Garlic shrimps, cooked to perfection pasta and the most creamy and delicious tomato sauce you'll ever have....
Funfetti Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
FUNFETTI CUPCAKES WITH FLUFFY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
For the cupcakes:
• 1 and ½ cups of whole wheat pastry flour (can sub with all-purpose)
• 1 tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1 stick unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
• 1 cup sugar
• 3 large eggs, room temperature
• ¾ cup buttermilk
• ½ cup sprinkles
For the buttercream frosting
• 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
• 4 and ½ cups powdered sugar, sifted
• 3 tbsp heavy cream
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs in one at a time.
- Add in the buttermilk.
- Using a plastic spatula fold in the sprinkles. You do not want to damage the pretty sprinkles.
- Bake for 25 minutes (if you are using all-purpose it will need to be about 15-20 minutes.
- Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, cream the butter in an electric mixer for about 8-10 minutes on high. You want the butter to be white color when it is done. This part is very important as it makes the frosting super fluffy.
- Gradually add in all powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium for about 6-7 minutes or until it is fluffy.
- Frost the cupcakes and enjoy.