Best Instant Pot Goulash My grandmother had the most amazing authentic german goulash recipe that she loved to make for us. My other grandmother made this hungarian goulash with noodles which was just as...
Easy One Pot Beef Tomato Pasta Recipe
One of the things that I am adamant about is that we eat together every single night at the dinner table with no electronics. This is the one time that we have an hour of face time as a family without any interruptions. I truly enjoy our family dinners.
I also love when we make dinner together as a family. We all love to cook together and we also love to come up with the recipes.
We are pasta lovers in this household. I love any kind of pasta and even better when it is very easy to make. We partnered with Alessi Foods to bring you this absolutely delicious one pot pasta recipe which includes a delicious meat sauce.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 jar of Alessi Premium All Natural Marinara
- 2 cans Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Alessi Premium Aceto Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Alessi Dipping Spices
- ½ Alessi Black Peppercorn
- 1/4 teas. Red Pepper Flakes
- 12 oz. Rotini, uncooked – we alternate with this and Rotini
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Alessi Premium All Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven over medium high heat brown the beef and drain.
- Add the marinara, broth, balsamic vinegar, dipping spices, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- Stir in the yogurt and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve hot topped with parmesan.
Alessi Foods is a family owned and operated company. The Alessis are from Sicily, Italy and all of their products are inspired by their family's Sicilian recipes. We have used Alessi products for years and have always loved them. They stand for quality and you can tell in the products that they make.