20 Spooky Halloween Drinks We hope that you enjoy these 20 Spooky Halloween Drinks. The Witch’s Heart – Halloween Cocktail from The Flavor Bender Spooky Halloween Eyeball Punch & Graveyard Cupcakes from Happiness is...
EASY BREAKFAST RECIPE: Bacon & Egg Cups
Did you know that family meals eaten at home have been proven to benefit the health and wellness of children and adolescents, to fight obesity, substance abuse and to make families stronger – creating a positive impact on our communities and our nation as a whole?
I completely believe this. One thing that I have always insisted on as a family is that we must have dinner together every single night at our kitchen table. I love sitting down each night with my husband and kids so we can talk about our days. We talk about everything and many times we play board games or cards after dinner. This is the one time that I feel we are always connected to each other and disconnected from the rest of the world.
When it comes to dinner, we want to make certain that we have enough time to make everything but we don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen. HORMEL® brands make meal preparation quick and easy. Check out our recipe below. It was quick, easy and delicious!
BACON & EGG CUPS
- 12 slices of Hormel BLACK LABEL® Bacon
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wisk the eggs, cheese, thyme, salt and pepper together.
- Spray a muffin pan with food spray. Line each cup with a piece of bacon, pushing the bacon onto the sides of the muffin tin.
- Fill each muffin tin about 3/4 of the way up with the egg mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. The dish is ready when the eggs have set and are slightly golden.
ABOUT HORMEL BLACK LABEL® BACON
Hormel BLACK LABEL® Bacon features exceptional varieties that never compromise on quality or taste. In short, this bacon is absolutely delicious and is the bacon that you can always find in our home. Hormel BLACK LABEL® Bacon includes traditional bacon varieties, fully cooked bacon, thick cut bacon & Canadian bacon.
ENTER THE Raise Your Mitt to Commit CONTEST
Head on over to Hormel’s Recipeasy Facebook Page and submit a photo of your family eating a meal at home for a chance to win one of a variety of prizes. Get to the Hormel Facebook Page to enter.