Thank you OREO for sponsoring this post. OREO Thins make cookie time even better For years, I have been a cookie lover. I grew up eating OREO cookies because my dad loves them. I...
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Holiday gatherings mean food, fun and family. No gathering is complete without making some of our favorite recipes. What is even more fun this year is that we can give our own recipes on a 24 oz. bottle of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In addition to being the first and only extra virgin olive oil to carry the USDA Quality Monitored Seal, Pompeian has a wide family of products including blended oils, vinegars, cooking wines and cooking sprays for all your holiday cooking needs.
For holiday recipe inspiration and to learn about Pompeian’s full collection of products, including America’s number one selling Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic and Red Wine Vinegar, visit Pompeian.com.
Perfect for a fall appetizer and for a holiday party, these grilled bacon asparagus bunches are delicious!
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED ASPARAGUS
- Start your grill.
- Cut your asparagus spears so that they measure about 4 to 5 inches each.
- Place in large bowl or pan, drizzle the olive oil over them and toss till each is lightly coated. You may add ground pepper here (or any other seasoning) if desired.
- Cut each bacon slice in half.
- Wrap 4 or 5 asparagus spears with the half slice of bacon. Repeat until you've used up your ingredients.
- Place on a foil-lined tray to be taken to the grill.
- Grill for about 10 minutes (make sure to turn so the bunches cook evenly).
- Bacon should be crisp, asparagus should be tender.
CREATE YOUR OWN POMPEIAN LABEL
Pompeian wants to help you create your very own personalized bottle of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil with one of your most cherished family recipes and a family photo. Head over to the Pompeian Label Maker tab on the brand’s Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/1GJh1Uq. Follow the steps to create and print a personalized label for your bottle of Pompeain olive oil.
Look how great our label looks above!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pompeian.