DIY Red Christmas Gnome on Skis Gnomes are just about the cutest thing ever! I have some in my yard and I have lots of other Gnome themed things around our house. I love...
Valentine’s Day Heart Garland
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CapriSunParties #CollectiveBias
This Valentine's Day, you can plan your very own party using some fun ideas for decor with Capri Sun pouches. We planned a Sweets & Treats playdate party from 3-5 pm. Kids could come over, have some snacks, make some pinwheels and play.
We went to Sam's Club and purchased the Capri Sun 40 Count Variety Pack. The Capri Sun Variety Pack 40 Count features 10 of each of the following favorite flavors: Fruit Punch, Pacific Cooler, Wild Cherry, Strawberry Kiwi. What we love about Capri Sun in the the value and convenience of the Capri Sun 40 Variety Pack from Sam's Club. This means less trips to the store because we have enough Capri Sun to last us.
SWEETS & TREATS PARTY
We wanted to have a party where we served some of our favorite treats. We created a cute invitation and emailed it out to friends. We served cookies, candy and fresh kettle corn along with our favorite Capri Sun pouches. We even had fun using Capri Sun pouches to create a heart garland and pinwheels.
We want to show you exactly how we planned our party and the cute items that we made with our Capri Sun pouches to create an even more decorative touch.
You can also find some great recipes from Sam's Club.
WHY CAPRI SUN?
It is no secret that my kids love Capri Sun. They have asked for it by name for years and in fact, I have written about Capri Sun many times.
With Capri Sun, there are NO artificial sweeteners, Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives. You will also find clear bottoms on every pouch so that you can see what your child is drinking and there is 25% less sugar than other leading juice drinks. Capri Sun is also a good source of Vitamin E.
Capri Sun is Good for Moms and Awesome For Kids!
MAKE YOUR OWN CAPRI SUN POUCH HEART GARLAND
We had so much fun making this adorable Valentine's Day heart garland with Capri Sun pouches. Seriously how cute is that garland? It took my 10-year-old daughter and I about 30 minutes from start to finish plus another 5 minutes to get it hung properly.
- Capri Sun pouches
- Toothpicks (if you use the backs of the pouches)
1. Cut your Capri Sun pouches apart and rinse them in water. This is so there is no stickiness left behind from the juice. We left them to dry for a few hours.
2. I took paper towels and removed any excess water.
3. Next begin folding. Fold the front of the pouch lengthwise and make a point. This is the bottom of your heart. Tape down the center of where the two sides meet.
4. You should have a triangle.
5. Next begin to manipulate the corners by folding them down in a roundish pattern. Don't worry about making it perfectly round or creating a perfect heart. What makes this garland look great is that the hearts are all different sizes and shapes. Tape the back. The shape should look more like a diamond at this point.
6. Once your shape is secure with tape, it is time to cut a triangle in the middle to complete the heart.
7. Now you should have a heart.
8. Affix the heart to your twine with tape.
9. We also cut hearts out of the backs of the pouches for our garland as well. Notice that we used the scrap hearts on the table as decor. Those hearts needed some reinforcements with toothpicks on the back so that they would hang nicely on the garland.
Looking for party favors or more Valentine's decor? Try these No Sew Valentine's Day Puffy Felt Hearts