Candy Corn Votive Holder Candy Corn seems to only have two camps. Love and Hate. In this family, we are definitely candy corn lovers who always are looking for some kind of way to...
No Sew Valentine’s Day Puffy Felt Heart
Craft your own heart shaped puffy pillow without the need to sew a stitch when you give this No Sew Valentine’s Day Puffy Felt Heart a try! Using less than $2 in materials, you can craft your own in just seconds.
Perfect for gift giving or for using yourself, this no sew puffy heart is the perfect way to ring in the Valentine’s Day season. It makes a great class Valentine, a teacher gift or just a cute touch to any present. Here is how you can get started!
NO SEW VALENTINE'S DAY PUFFY FELT HEART
Red, white, and pink felt (We used only red and white, but you can use any combo of these colors)
Tissue or cotton batting (you can even use felt scraps)
Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by folding a piece of red felt in half. Cut out the half of a heart so when you open up the cutting, a full and even heart is created.
2. Use this heart as your stencil to cut out an additional heart of the same size.
3. Apply a strip of hot glue along the edges of one heart. Omit about an inch of fabric so you can have a place to insert stuffing. Place the second half on top of it and press.
4. Once the glue is dry, stuff the heart with batting. Make it nice and full.
5. Add some more hot glue to the omitted area and seal closed.
6. Use additional fabric to create a second heart that is slightly smaller. Layer it on to the main heart with a little hot glue.
You now have the perfect no sew Valentine’s Day puffy felt heart. Make several to declare your love. Gather your supplies and give it a try!
Consider using your puffy felt heart as a pin cushion. This is perfect for the beginning sewer or as a gift for a loved one.
Follow the same directions, insert your pins and presto!