Types of Cookware Materials: Pros & Cons The truth is: each kind of cookware material has pros and cons. Also, specific cooking techniques work better in certain materials. For example, the perfect pan for...
City BBQ Ribeye Recipe
The summer months often bring back memories of family vacations and road trips to popular destinations across the U.S. We traveled every summer growing up and always made it to various places around the U.S. Steaks are one of my favorite things to indulge in. My husband prefers his meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Below is a recipe for one of our favorite steaks, the City BBQ Ribeye.
CITY BBQ RIBEYE
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 mango
- 2 tsp favorite BBQ rub
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Blend the peeled mango and vinegar in a blender until smooth.
- Pour it into a medium sized pot and add all of the other ingredients.
- Stir it all up and bring it to a simmer over a medium flame. Let it cook for about an hour; it should be thick and tasty.
- Cool the sauce. Put your steaks in a big Ziploc bag and add about a cup of BBQ sauce. Mix it all up and let it rest for at least an hour.
- When ready, prepare your grill and cook your steak to the desired temperature.
- Let it rest ten minutes after grilling, and then eat it.
LongHorn Steakhouse recently introduced Steaks Across America, which takes guests’ taste buds on a culinary trek across the U.S. Starting at $12.99, the regional preparations feature the following genuine American tastes:
· New! Kansas City BBQ Sirloin – A grilled 9 or 11 oz. signature sirloin glazed with warm bourbon BBQ sauce and topped with delectable candied bacon.
· New! Texas 3-Chili Pepper Ribeye – A juicy 6 or 8 oz. ribeye drizzled with a smoky, three-pepper blend and topped with crispy onion straws.
· New! Manhattan Stuffed Mushroom Filet – Tender, grilled-to-perfection 6 or 8 oz. filet topped with cheese-stuffed mushrooms and a housemade béarnaise sauce.
This is a sponsored post.