I am an avid tea drinker. I like it cold. I like it hot. I like all kinds of flavors. No, I LOVE tea. LIPTON green tea superfruit is the perfect addition to your...
Three Cheese Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
We eat a lot of chicken in this house. We all love chicken. The challenge is to come up with new recipes so that we never get tired of eating chicken and with the launch of Pinterest years ago, that never seems to be a challenge.
I saw a great recipe for Buffalo Chicken Wings a few weeks ago and it got me to thinking that this would also make a great recipe for leftover chicken. I wanted to make taquitos so the idea of Three Cheese Buffalo Chicken Taquitos was born.
THREE CHEESE BUFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 Cup Texas Pete’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1⁄2 Cup Bleu Cheese
- 2 Chicken Breasts, shredded
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Ribs Celery, diced
- 12 Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco Sized)
- 6 TBS Vegetable Oil
- Mix together cream cheese and buffalo sauce. Stir in blue cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, and celery.
- Cut flour tortillas in half. Spread 1 TBS mixture onto each half, leaving 1/2” around the edge.
- Starting at the flat end, roll tightly, tucking in corners. Seal by rubbing a small amount of water around edge with your finger or a small brush.
- Heat oil in medium skillet. Working in small batches, place tortillas into hot oil and turn until browned on each side.
- Garnish with additional chopped celery, buffalo sauce, and blue cheese.