Southwestern Deviled Eggs Recipe We love hosting parties around here, and we love cooking and creating new recipes. Deviled eggs are one of my favorite recipes to make because I have a delicious recipe...
Chicken Salad Cucumber Cups Recipe
We are all about making things quickly so that our hungry children can have good snacks when they get home. Here is a quick way to make our favorite recipes for the family in a quick, easy and delicious way.
We made this for the kids when they get home from school and this is such a good afternoon snack, that they now asked for them in their lunchboxes.
HORMEL CHICKEN SALAD CUCUMBER CUPS
- 2 cans Hormel Chunk Chicken
- 3 Tbsp celery, fine chop
- 3 Tbsp carrot, fine chop
- 2 Tbsp red bell pepper, fine chop
- 1 Tbsp roma tomato, fine chop
- 4 green olives, fine chop
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/8th tsp granulated garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ea English cucumbers
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Place all of the chicken salad ingredients in a bowl and fold together. Refrigerate for one hour.
- To make the cucumber cups, first peel the cucumbers, leaving thin strips of skin for a contrast of color. Cut the cucumber into rounds, approximately 1 1/2 inches long.
- Using a spoon or small melon baller (I used my teaspoon measuring spoon), scoop out the center of the cucumber in each round, leaving about 1/3 of an inch intact at the bottom to create the floor of the cup.
- Fill each cucumber cup with about 2 teaspoons of the chicken salad mix.
- Garnish with a dusting of grated Parmesan cheese and paprika.
ABOUT HORMEL PREMIUM CHUNK CHICKEN BREAST
HORMEL® Premium Chicken Breast is the easy way to add great-tasting, satisfying protein to your meals. Right out of the can, this chunk chicken makes a great addition to any of your favorite recipes.