This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. You could say that tortillas are a staple in our household. Every single...
Holiday Parties: Southern Shrimp Salad RITZ Toppers
Now when I say we love entertaining, that might be an understatement. We love having family and friends over. We love planning a good party, making good food and hanging out with good people. This really livens up our house during the holidays!
I always like to have a couple of appetizers that can be ready in minutes. This Southern Shrimp Salad Ritz Toppers recipe is one of those recipes that can be made in advance. Then you can make them on an as needed basis or when guests stop by.
SOUTHERN SHRIMP SALAD RITZ TOPPERS
These Southern Shrimp Salad Ritz Toppers are delicious party food has quickly become one of our favorite recipes. The kids asked us to make them twice since we brought them to an event and we like them just as much.
We made one adjustment to the original Nabisco recipe and added a half Shrimp on top of the shrimp salad and cracker. We can always use more shrimp, right?
- 1 lb. cooked cleaned shrimp, tails removed
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon (about 3 sprigs)
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh chives
- Cut 18 of the shrimp lengthwise and set aside. Chop the rest of the shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients except RITZ Crackers, sliced shrimp, chives, and paprika.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. shrimp salad onto each RITZ Cracker. Top with one piece of the sliced shrimp.
- Sprinkle with snipped chives and paprika.
GET CREATIVE WITH MORE RITZ CRACKER TOPPER RECIPES
They have so many fabulous types of toppers that if shrimp is not your thing, there is certainly something there you will enjoy. But seriously, I never say no to shrimp.
NEED MORE INSPIRATION
Looking for holiday party recipe inspiration? The Ultimate Party Planner website from Nabisco and Publix has got you covered. You will great recipes, savings and more. Visit your local Publix to pick up everything you need for a festive holiday.