Almond Joy Protein Balls Almond Joy is one of my favorite candy bars. I LOVE them and I get especially excited around Halloween because I tend the get quite the haul of Almond Joy...
Spicy Shrimp Tacos
Spicy Shrimp Tacos
I love nothing more than tacos especially when it's taco Tuesday but I can eat tacos pretty much any day of the week. A good taco recipe is kind of like gold. Everyone wants the recipe but you kind of want to hang on to it. This is a taco recipe you will want to share. If you are searching for grilled shrimp tacos with creamy cilantro sauce, the best shrimp tacos ever, homemade mango salsa, how to make cilantro cream sauce, shrimp taco sauce recipe, best cilantro sauce, best mango salsa, sriracha sauce shrimp recipes, or even creamy cilantro sauce for chicken, then our spicy shrimp with mango salsa taco recipe with cilantro cream sauce is exactly the creamy shrimp tacos recipe you need. We hope that you are inspired by this Spicy Shrimp Tacos post.
Spicy Shrimp Tacos
Prep time 20 minutes | Cook time 10 minutes | Makes 10 tacos
- 12 ounces of medium size raw shrimp, peeled with the tail off
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of sriracha (add more for extra spice)
Ingredients for the spicy mango salsa
- 2 ripe mangos
- ½ purple onion
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 bunch of cilantro, add to taste
- salt to taste
Ingredients for the cilantro cream
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 bunch of cilantro, according to taste
- juice from one lime
- ½ teaspoon of salt (or more according to your taste)
Ingredients for the tacos
- yellow or white corn tortillas
- ½ cup of shredded purple or green cabbage
- crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1 avocado cut into cubes
- 1 serrano pepper, sliced (optional for extra heat)
- cilantro leaves
Directions for the sriracha shrimp recipe
- Start by cleaning and deveining the shrimp, set aside while you prepare the marinade.
- Mix together the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, honey, olive oil and sriracha in a bowl and add the shrimp to it.
- Cover the bowl and let it sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over low-medium heat and add the shrimp and marinade to the pan.
- Turn the shrimp over after three minutes and cook for an additional two to three minutes.
- Reduce the heat and let the sauce simmer for three more minutes before turning the heat off and removing the pan.
- Let the shrimp cool in the pan to allow the sauce to thicken before removing the shrimp and serving.
Directions for the mango and jalapeno salsa
- Cut the mango into small cubes, dice the onion, remove the seeds from the jalapeño and dice it.
- Add the mango, onion, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and salt to a bowl and mix well.
- Taste and add salt according to your taste.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for ten to fifteen minutes before serving.
Directions for the creamy cilantro lime sauce recipe
- Take your cilantro sauce ingredients to mix together the sour cream, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Mix together until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for ten to fifteen minutes before serving.
Directions for the spicy shrimp tacos
- Lay out all of the ingredients to make assembly easy or optionally you can set everything up as a taco bar to let everyone serve themselves.
- Heat a pan over medium heat to heat your tortillas. If you like your tortillas to be crispy, let them heat for about three minutes on one side before flipping them and heating for another minute or so. To keep the tortilla from getting too crispy, heat only one side for a longer amount of time.
- Fill the tortillas as they come off of the pan to prevent them from trapping any moisture from sitting.
Whether you needed a shrimp taco recipe spicy, to know how to make spicy mango salsa, a creamy cilantro dipping sauce recipe, how to make cilantro sauce, fruit mango salsa recipe, sriracha sauce for shrimp, creamy cilantro pasta sauce or even mango and jalapeno salsa, then our spicy shrimp taco recipe with spicy shrimp taco recipe and creamy cilantro sauce will not disappoint. We hope that you are inspired by this Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos with Spicy Mango Salsa and Creamy Cilantro Sauce post. Happy cooking!