When I bought my first home, I also purchased my first piece of Le Creuset cookware. It was a Le Creuset Stoneware Covered Oval Casserole dish in this amazing royal blue color. It quickly became...
Pineapple Mojito Recipe
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, finely chopped
- ice as needed
- 4 shots Captain Morgan Pineapple Rum
- soda water as needed
- mint to garnish
- 3 limes, quartered
- Split the chopped pineapple among four glasses. Fill each glass with ice.
- Pour one shot of rum into each glass, then top with soda water.
- Add mint and lime to garnish, then serve.