The iRobot Roomba is an innovative vacuuming robot that has been around since 2003. It is designed to clean floors without assistance. It is cordless, comes with a charger and two virtual “walls” which keep...
Laundry Made Better with ENERGY STAR and Best Buy
Laundry Made Better with Energy Star from Best Buy
In an ongoing effort to save energy in our home, we search for appliances that are extremely energy efficient. That means we look for ENERGY STAR® certified appliances. ENERY STAR appliances help you save money on utilities, reduce our overall energy usage and also help protect our environment.
Did you know that an ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer saves 33,000 gallons of water over the product's lifetime?
ENERGY STAR & Sustainability at Best Buy
Best Buy is committed to sustainability. They want to positively impact the environment and its communities by providing customers with a wide assortment of sustainable products. They have large selection of energy-efficient products, including ENERGY STAR certified electronics and appliances. Shop ENERGY STAR certified appliances right now at Best Buy.
Make Laundry Better with ENERGY STAR Washers & Dryers
Clothes washers and dryers that have earned the ENERGY STAR deliver superior efficiency and performance by incorporating advanced features. ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers and dryers are 25% and 20% more efficient, respectively, than standard models. If you are in the market for a new ENERGY STAR washer and dryer, look no further than the trusted experts and vast selection at Best Buy.
A new ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer will save you about $45 a year on your utility bills compared to a standard model. ENERGY STAR Washers, over the lifetime of the appliance:
- use 25% less energy.
- save 33,000 gallons of water.
- saves 1,100 kWh and more than 2.5 million BTUs of natural gas.
- save over $490.
- approximately 45% less water than standard models.
- allow you to save even more when paired with an ENERGY STAR dryer.
- would save the US $4 billion each year and prevent more than 19 billion pounds of carbon pollution annually.
ENERGY STAR Dryers:
- use approximately 20% less energy than standard models.
- cost savings would grow to more than $1.5 billion each year and 22 billion pounds of annual carbon pollution would be prevented if all clothes dryers sold in the U.S. were ENERGY STAR certified. This is equal to the emissions from 2 million vehicles.
- offer a low heat setting that uses less energy.
- offer a steam cycle that can help save time on ironing clothes by preventing wrinkles.
- use less heat and sensor drying which reduces wear and tear on clothes from over drying.
Shop ENERGY STAR certified appliances right now at Best Buy.
Learn more on the Best Buy blog
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.