Celebrity trainer Andrea Orbeck has motivated and trained thousands of people on how to live their healthiest life. A former member of the Canadian women’s national bobsled team, the trainer has worked with such famous...
Wild About Whirlpool
You may have seen my Twitter announcement a while back. I was chosen to be a part of the #WhirlpoolMoms program through Mom Central.
What does this mean for my family? Whirlpool would be providing us with a brand new Whirlpool Duet Washer and Dryer in exchange for my honest feedback.
The program would start around the beginning of August and will continue for a few months so there will be follow up posts to this one as I share our thoughts on our new appliances.
A few weeks ago, our new washer and dryer arrived. In fact, I live Tweeted the delivery. They took everything out of the truck in the middle of my street and got it all set up:
The washer and dryer arrived complete with manuals and pedestals. From the time of arrival, installation took less than 30 minutes. So far we are thrilled.
Washing and drying our laundry has never been easier.
Here are a few of my favorite things about my new washer and dryer:
* Precision Detergent Dispenser – you pour the entire bottle of detergent in at once and your machine does all the work from there. We have been using too much laundry detergent for years and I never had a clue. Now I don't have to worry. This makes doing laundry a snap!
* Fan Fresh – I often forget the laundry overnight in the washer and this option will make sure that my laundry never smells as if it sat too long again!
* Steam dryer
* Special Cycles – I love being able to sanitize clothing or knowing that I am getting the absolute whitest whites possible.
* Ease of Use – there is no need to read an entire manual. Both the washer and dryer are intuitive and easy to use.
* The pair’s built-in suite of Laundry Apps that includes features like Stain Assist and Hints & Tips that give practical advice on stains and other everyday laundry questions.
Some helpful guides from Whirlpool:
Want to get your own Whirlpool Duet Washer and Dryer? You can buy them both on Sears.com Whirlpool Duet Premium Washer and Whirlpool Duet Premium Electric Dryer
So tell me…what do you like best about your washer and dryer? What would you change?
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a test-drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Whirlpool and received a complimentaryWhirlpool Duet washer and dryer to facilitate my review.