This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The Folger Coffee Company. The opinions and text are all mine. Did you know that our nation has over 22 million veterans? Veterans...
Whirlpool Duet Washer & Dryer – Saving Energy, Time and Money
Everyone loves the amazing features and the ability to choose settings based on exactly what type of laundry you are doing at the moment. This thing is perfect.
I am spending much less time doing laundry. The pair is so much more energy efficient than my previous washer and dryer (also a Whirlpool Duet pair). Plus we are using much less soap with the Precision Dispense Ultra.
There are so many amazing benefits!
FACTS AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE WHIRLPOOL DUET WASHER AND DRYER
* The Duet is the industry's most resource efficient laundry pair.
* The dryer is energy efficient as well. The dryer works in tandem with the washer to make the entire process more efficient by using faster spin speeds in the washer and sensors in the dryer.
* Washer uses as little as 11.5 gallons of water per load and exceeds minimum federal standard for energy selling requirements by more the 160%, on average.
* Save as much as $3,300 in lifetime energy costs and for every household that uses the new Whirlpool Duet laundry pair; 12,857 gallons of water could be saved every year.
* Washer’s EcoBoost option takes the guesswork out of efficiency by reducing the water temperature and increasing agitation duration so the decrease in one (temperature)is offset by the increase in the other (tumbling) to deliver the same results while using less energy. The dryer also has an ecoF cycle that helps save energy.
* The 7.4 cu. Ft dryer lets you dry more at once, meaning your laundry is done faster and more efficiently.
* Still using timed drying cycles? New dryers use sensors to determine when clothes are dry and turn off when dry.
* The pair’s built-in suite of Laundry Apps includes features like Stain Assist and Hints & Tips that give practical advice on stains and other everyday laundry questions.
* HE washers require HE detergent and not nearly as much as most use. More soap does not equal cleaner clothes. It’s also not good for the machine. Precision Dispense Ultra delivers better results by adding the right amount ofdetergent every time.
* NSF Certification: appliances include ‘Sanitize’ temperature settings to ensure your laundry will be 99.9% bacteria free.
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a test-drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Whirlpool and received a complimentary Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer to facilitate my review.