OREO Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Have you been wondering how to make oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies? Well you are in luck! If you are looking for an oreo chocolate chip cookies recipe, chocolate...
Hershey’s Milk Chocolate S’more Parfait Recipe
Want to Celebrate Summer with this Hershey's S'more Parfait Recipe? I am thrilled to share with you how my family celebrates one of our favorite things: CHOCOLATE. My entire family loves chocolate and one of our favorite things to do this summer is to make S'mores.
This time we have a fun twist on a traditional favorite because let's face, S'mores are not always easy to make and while you can make them in the microwave they never taste exactly the same. We made into a delicious parfait and even used our creme brulee torch to give it that toasted taste that makes S'mores so yummy. With this recipe, you will find that you can most definitely combine Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers to sweeten summer!
- 8 tbsp cold water
- 2 packets gelatin
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Non-stick spray
- powdered sugar
- Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Mix the gelatin and 8 tbsp of cold water. Set aside. Heat the sugar and half cup of water in a pan over medium flame. When the sugar is dissolved, add the gelatin mixture and boil. Remove from flame.
- Place the mixture in a mixer. Add the vanilla and sugar. Beat the mixture for around 12 minutes. It's ready when it becomes white and fluffy.
- Pour pour the mixture into the 9×13 pan and allow it sit on the counter uncovered overnight. You want the mixture to dry and set a bit. Dust with powdered sugar to remove stickiness. Cut and use as needed.
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 16 oz Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
- Heat the cream in a pot over a low flame until it just begins to bubble. Add the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate and remove from the flame. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- After standing, whisk the mixture together. Place the ganache in the fridge for about an hour.
- When the ganache is cool but before it sets, transfer to a mixer. Beat the ganache until it becomes light in color. You want the mixture to be similar in consistency to whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until ready.
- graham crackers, crushed
- marshmallow recipe
- whipped ganache
- Layer each ingredient several times (using the written order) in your serving dish(s). You can make both one large parfait in a baking dish or individual desserts in glasses.
- Cut the marshmallows to fit.
- Your last layer should be marshmallow. We used a small kitchen torch to brulee the top before serving.
For more information, including crafts and recipes, visit CelebrateWithHersheys.com.