How to Make 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies Are you looking for things to make with nutella for breakfast? If it's fudgy nutella brownies you are looking for, you'll find fabulous nutella dessert recipes no...
Hershey S’mores Parfait Recipe
Want to Celebrate Summer with this Hershey's S'more Parfait Recipe? I am thrilled to share with you how my family celebrates one of our favorite things: CHOCOLATE. We just love all things chocolate. In fact, my entire family loves chocolate and one of our favorite things to do this summer is to make S'mores.
This time we have a fun twist with chocolate (of course) on a traditional S'mores fave because let's face it, S'mores are not always easy to make and while you can make them in the microwave they never taste exactly the same. We made into a delicious parfait and even used our creme brulee torch to give it that toasted taste that makes S'mores so yummy. With this recipe, you will find that you can most definitely combine Hershey Milk Chocolate bars, marshmallows and graham crackers to sweeten summer!
Hershey S'mores Parfait Recipe
Homemade Marshmallows Recipe
- 8 tbsp cold water
- 2 packets gelatin
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Non-stick spray
- powdered sugar
- Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Mix the gelatin and 8 tbsp of cold water. Set aside. Heat the sugar and half cup of water in a pan over medium flame. When the sugar is dissolved, add the gelatin mixture and boil. Remove from flame.
- Place the mixture in a mixer. Add the vanilla and sugar. Beat the mixture for around 12 minutes. It's ready when it becomes white and fluffy.
- Pour pour the mixture into the 9×13 pan and allow it sit on the counter uncovered overnight. You want the mixture to dry and set a bit. Dust with powdered sugar to remove stickiness. Cut and use as needed.
Whipped Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 16 oz Hershey's Milk Chocolate
- Heat the cream in a pot over a low flame until it just begins to bubble. Add the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate and remove from the flame. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- After standing, whisk the mixture together. Place the pudding in the fridge for about an hour.
- When the pudding is cool but before it sets, transfer to a mixer. Beat the pudding until it becomes light in color. You want the mixture to be similar in consistency to whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until ready.
- graham crackers, crushed
- marshmallow recipe
- whipped chocolate pudding
- Layer each ingredient several times (using the written order) in your serving dish(s) for your parfait. You can make both one large parfait in a baking dish or individual desserts in glasses.
- Cut the marshmallows to fit.
- Your last layer should be marshmallow. We used a small kitchen torch to brulee the top before serving.
Get social with Hershey's + Follow for more inspiration
For more information, including crafts and recipes, visit CelebrateWithHersheys.com.
What is your favorite thing to make with Hershey chocolate?
s mores parfait
chocolate pudding parfait with graham crackers
s'mores chocolate mousse