PAN SEARED RICE CAKES Makes about 8-10 cakes INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon olive oil 1/3 cup onion, chopped 1/4 cup celery, chopped 1/4 cup carrot, chopped 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped 1/8 cup red bell pepper,...
Chocolate Hazlenut Raspberry Peep Smores
With Easter quickly approaching, PEEPS are all around! We love PEEPS in this househould and the best part is that you can do so many things with them once Easter is over. These Chocolate Hazlenut Raspberry Peep Smores not only look delicious but they taste amazing as well.
- 3 Dark chocolate graham cracker squares
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Hazlenut spread
- 2 Tablespoons Raspberry jam (I used Smuckers)
- 4 Pink Peeps Bunny Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Wilton dark cocoa melts
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of jam onto one graham cracker square. Set aside.
- Place 1 Tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread on each of the 2 chocolate grahams
- Place the 2 chocolate hazlenut-topped grahams on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 15 seconds to soften.
- Place 2 Peeps bunnies on top of one chocolate hazelnut-covered graham and microwave for 15 seconds to soften.
- Place the remaining 2 Peeps bunnies on top of the jam covered graham. Microwave for 15 seconds until softened.
- Gently press the other chocolate hazelnut-topped graham onto the softened peeps (chocolate side down).
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the dark cocoa melts for 40 seconds. Stir continuously until melted.
- With a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the Smores.