Chocolate Chip Brioche with Georgia Pecans Bread Pudding Recipe Bread pudding is one of my favorite desserts. However, I usually only eat it in restaurants because I could never find a recipe that I...
Candy Corn Parfait
We love creating fun desserts around here and when it comes to the fall, we use things around the house and come up with some really fun things. Halloween is quickly approaching and if you love candy corn as much as we do, here is a quick trick to make a delicious candy corn parfait with ingredients that you may just have on hand. Your kids will love it and adults will love it as well.
If you want to save a little money, grab a few bags right after Halloween when they will be on sale
CANDY CORN PARFAIT
10-12 ounce bag of candy corn
1 large box of vanilla pudding, prepared
1 box yellow cake mix, prepared as cupcakes
12 cups (clear 9 ounce solo punch cups work great)
1 can of whipped cream or make fresh whipped cream
1. Line the bottom of each cup with candy corn.
2. Slice each cupcake into three pieces (you should have circles that fit perfectly in your cup).
3. Alternate cake and pudding until the cup is almost full.
4. Top with a layer of candy corn.
5. Garnish with whipped cream. Add sprinkles if desired.