This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry. Have you ever visited the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry website? They have lots of recipes and delicious goodies...
Apricot Brie Bites Recipe with Bays English Muffins
Apricot Brie Bites Recipe with Bays English Muffins #BetterWithBays
Y'all know we love our food around here. When it comes to bread, we are kind of particular as well. My husband has always been a fan of English Muffins and he especially loves Bay English Muffins. We hope that you love this Elevate Your Appetizer: Apricot Brie Bites Recipe with Bays English Muffins #BetterWithBays post.
Bays English Muffins
In 1934, George Bay opened a bakery in Chicago's Loop selling English muffins with a recipe his English grandmother brought to the U.S. in the 1800's. Sold by the dozen in brown paper bags, the muffins were hand-delivered to restaurants, hotels and private clubs. In 1938, Bays was one of the first companies to package muffins in a box with a cellophane window. In the early 70's, Bays products were selected to introduce the Egg McMuffin breakfast sandwich.
Did you know that Bays English Muffins can elevate any meal occasion? English muffins are so wonderfully versatile that they can be used for more than just breakfast. In fact, check out our fun recipe below. Bays English Muffins can be enjoyed at any time of the day and are carefully chilled for freshness (find them in the dairy case).
Apricot Brie Bites Recipe
Makes 2 dozen pieces
- 4 BAYS English Muffins, split in half
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger root
- 12 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat broiler.
- Lightly toast muffin halves; cut each diagonally into thirds and arrange on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Combine preserves, sherry and ginger root; mix well. Spread over muffin thirds.
- Thinly slice cheese; cut into pieces to fit over each muffin third. Note: Brie bites may be prepared up to 30 minutes before broiling
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted;
- Sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.
Watch us make this Quick & Easy Appetizer
Where to find Bays English Muffins
There are four different varieties of Bays English Muffins to use in your recipes: Original, Cinnamon Raisin, Sourdough and Multi-Grain. Bays English Muffins are sold in the refrigerated section of grocery stores and supermarkets nationwide including Walmart, Target, Publix, Kroger, Safeway and many more.
Get social with Bays
Visit the Bays English Muffins website and find your next recipe
This Elevate Your Appetizer: Apricot Brie Bites Recipe with Bays English Muffins #BetterWithBays post is sponsored. The views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product.