This post brought to you by Breyers. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Divine Lifestyle. I love dessert. I really do. So does my husband and my kids. We love to...
Pizza Genius Wanted
Pizza Genius Wanted
Do you rule in the kitchen, when it comes to toasting up some tantalizing treats for your family and friends? I know that in our household we seem to have an endless supply of new recipes because all of us love to cook as much as we love to eat. We hope that you enjoy our Pizza Genius Wanted post.
Have you ever made pizzas on English muffins? Did you toast your English muffin before you melted the cheese on them? Did you use olive oil, tomato sauce or something else as your base? Did you broil or bake? Did you spice it right? If you haven’t tried Bays English Muffin pizzas, you’re missing something tasty that’s super easy to make.
All you have to do is grab your favorite toppings, pour on some sauce and get toasting. Bays makes it easy, delicious and fun. And, everyone can create their own masterpiece using Bays English Muffins as the blank canvas. We have been fans of Bays for years and in fact, they are the only English Muffins that my husband will buy. He loves them that much so of course he is a Bays Pizza Genius.
The good news is that anyone can be a Bays Pizza Genius.
Enter the Sweepstakes
Click on this link facebook.com/baysenglishmuffins to enter every day for a chance to WIN a countertop Pizza Maker Oven and two packages of Bays. Enter and share why you are a Bays Pizza Genius from February 27– March 18, 2017. The official rules are located at bays.com. There’s no purchase necessary.
New Bays English Muffins Pizza Recipes
If you want to start cooking your Bays Pizza Muffins now, there are some terrific new pizza recipes at www.bays.com:
- BBQ Chicken Pizza – Make this family friendly meal any night of the week
- Gorgonzola Pear Pizza – Try this Italian flavor combo anytime
- Pizza Margherita– Freshen up a classic with select ingredients
- Shitake Mushroom Herb Pizza–Dress up your Bays with this elegant recipe for dinner
- Southwest Shrimp Bacon Pineapple Pizza –Fire up the fresh taste of a Hawaiian pizza
- Fig Prosciutto Arugula Pizza– Make mouths water with this sweet and salty show stopper
Our Fave: Gorgonzola and Pear Pizza
- 4 Bays English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 bosc pear, cut into 16 thin slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Sea salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place toasted muffin halves on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle the Italian cheese, gorgonzola and walnuts over muffins.
- Coat the pear slices lightly with lemon juice; place over muffins.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle sea salt lightly over muffins if desired. Serves 8 as an appetizer, 4 as a light main dish (serve with a tossed green salad)
- Watch this video and you will see how easy it is to be a Bays Pizza Genius!
About Bays English Muffins
There are four varieties of Bays English Muffins: Original, Honey Wheat, Sourdough and Multi-Grain. You can find them in your grocer’s refrigerated case next to the eggs. They’re great to always have on-hand for a quick meal or snack!
This Pizza Genius Wanted post is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product.