Target Peep loaded and ready to go! After Peep Attack – Big gaping hole but still alive! 🙁 (sorry it is a bad cellphone picture)
6 Things That Make Me Sick, But That I Eat Anyways
It is time for Small Talk Saturday. Woohoo! I am really having some fun with this. Today, the topic is 6 things that make you sick, but you eat them anyways. Fun!
1. Ice Cream – Yes, I love it but every time that I have it, I get some serious diar stomache pains. Almost makes my ribs hurt a little. Lactose intolerance? Nah, I am determined to overcome it. 🙂
2. Bananas – There is nothing like a good banana chopped over some cereal. Not for me. Bananas give me some serious heartburn. Kinda like I-went-out-for-Mexican-and-stayed-out-all-night-after-partying-with-a-pitcher-of-margaritas heartburn.
3. Funnel Cakes – Just saying the words make me drool like Homer Simpson. Funnel cakes…yummy…mmmm. The problem is that everytime I eat them, I get this awful feeling in my throat from the grease that makes fries them. Yuck!
4. Vitamins – While technically not a food, vitamins are something that really make me sick. I went through 11 different types of pre-natal vitamins but every single one of them made me sick.
5. Pizza – I am sure that when my husband reads this, he will be slightly annoyed because this is his favorite food group. But pizza always makes me a little sick after I eat it.
6. Fruit Snacks – Yep, cannot stand them. They are gooey and kind of gross but my kids love them. What their mommy does not love is that all three children are constantly trying to shove a fruit snack in my mouth. Sometimes I have no place to spit one I out so I am stuck eating it. Bleh!