Does anything say little boy more than a bunch of bugs? I think not! In case you were wondering, HEXBUG'S are Micro Robotic Creatures or BUGS! Yep. That's right. You can pay others for...
Easter Craft: Bunny and Chick Candy Packages
Easter is just around the corner and these fun little Easter bunnies and chicks are the perfect gift for school friends and neighbors, for the Easter bunny to hide, and to pop into Easter baskets.
- Download and print our free printable bunnies and chicks
- Easter candy – preferably candy that is flat on at least one side
- Sewing machine
TIP: You can purchase multi-packs of candy at Walmart for between $1-$2. If you already have paper and scissors, your total cost for this project is around $2.
- Download and print our free printable bunnies and chicks.
- Cut out the bunnies and chicks – the back and front are mirror images of each other.
- Write your message on the back side of each printable.
- Begin sewing each back and front together. When you get about 2/3 of the way around pop the candy inside and then finish sewing.
- Repeat for the remainder of your bunnies and chicks.
These Easter bunnies and chicks make giving candy a little more fun.