If you are a fan of bowling then you should pay a visit to Splitsville Luxury Lanes in Downtown Disney. This bowling area consists of thirty lanes that are spread out across two floors...
Walt Disney World Moms Panel
Let's face it: With more than 20 Resort hotels, four Theme Parks, two Water Parks, shopping, dining, entertainment and more, Walt Disney World® Resort can leave some visitors feeling a bit overwhelmed.
That's why we've created the Walt Disney World Moms Panel, an online forum of vacation advisors made up of everyday people who will answer questions, offer advice and address specific concerns of families in the process of planning a trip to Walt Disney World® Resort.
And that's where you come in.
Whether it's when to visit Walt Disney World® Resort or what Resort to stay at or what to see once you get here, we know you make most of the vacation decisions for your family. You do it all and stay on top of your family's daily “to do's” to boot! We'll soon be recruiting for the 2010 Walt Disney World Moms Panel. If you would like to be considered for this special online opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
• Be 18 years of age or older.
• Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
• Be familiar with Walt Disney World® Resort and have visited at least once in the last 12 months.
• Be fluent in the English language.
• Complete at least fifteen written responses per week.
• Provide your opinions and feedback.
• Submit an autobiography and personal photo to be posted online.
• Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort from December 4-8, 2009.
• Be willing to participate for a minimum of 12 months.
• Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity (other than The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries) which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake or Seminole Counties, Florida.
• Not be currently employed in the travel or theme park industries, and not be an immediately family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel or theme park industries.
Persons who are selected as panelists will receive a trip to Walt Disney World® Resort to participate in training for this exciting program.
It is our policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.