My girls have a new love. Something has replaced their Barbie dolls and they are part of the Pinkie Cooper family. They take their Pinkie Cooper dolls everywhere they go and they absolutely love them....
The Lazy Environmentalist on a Budget Book Review
You can easily and affordably have your designer jeans and contribute to a green planet too. From raising eco-conscious kids to greening your daily commute, the Lazy Environmentalist Josh Dorfman provides insights into the next wave of green innovation and the products and services that will lighten your planetary impact and lower your expenses.
Find bargain basement deals on stylish organic bedding and bamboo furnishings at the largest retailers in the world. Score instant rebates on everything from compact fluorescent light bulbs to energy-efficient air conditioners. And earn reward points for carpooling with friends.
In a time when many people are feeling financially restricted, The Lazy Environmentalist on a Budget is your guide to effortlessly saving the planet while keeping some extra cash in your pocket.
About the author: Josh Dorfman is the author of The Lazy Environmentalist: Your Guide to Easy, Stylish, Green Living (Stewart, Tabori & Chang) and host of The Lazy Environmentalist television series on the Sundance Channel. Dorfman is also the founder and CEO of Lazyenvironmentalist.com, a resource for consumers seeking the best green products and services, and of Vivavi, a retailer of modern, green furnishings. He lives in New York City. Visit http://www.lazyenvironmentalist.com/.
With The Lazy Environmentalist on a Budget, you can save money, save time AND save the planet. You can win a copy of the book, a Brita Water Pitcher and a Nalgene Water Bottle.
Enter the contest in at least one way or both ways below (each one counts as a separate entry):
1. Tell me the ways that you and your family have gone ‘green.'
2. Write a post on your blog linking the giveaway post and linking back to The Divine Miss Mommy. – 5 entries
For extra entries (only available after at least 1 or 2 has been completed):
3. Fave The Divine Miss Mommy on MomFaves and leave a comment here with your user name.
4. Enter my 10 Summer Reading Tips & Treasures Giveaway from MacMillan / McGraw-Hill here. -Worth 5 extra entries.
5. Earn 2 extra entries by leaving a comment on this post or 1 extra entry by leaving a comment on any other post. Leave a link with the post or tell me what post you commented on in the comments. Comments must be relative to the post to count as an entry.
6. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway daily for an extra entry each day (leave the link in the comments each time that you Tweet).
7. Follow me publicly via Google Follower or subscribe to my feed or let me know if you already do either or both (leave a comment for each if you do it).
8. Go over to my pal at Father of the Blog and give him some comment love (leave a comment telling me that you did so).
9. Add my blog to your Technorati favorites and leave me your Technorati name in the comments. You have to be a member of Technorati to do this. – 3 extra entries
The Usually Unreadable Smallprint: Open to US residents only and contest ends July 10, 2009 at 11:59 EST. The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not contact me, I will redraw. Thanks for entering!