The World Famous Harlem Globetrotters are embarking on their 84th season of fun-filled family entertainment. Their 2010 U.S. “Magical Memories” tour begins on December 26th and continues through May 2nd, and will makes its...
Log Cabin Syrup With Natural Sugar
Make pop some pancakes and give him the new Log Cabin syrup made with no high fructose corn syrup. Log Cabin Syrup has been making authentic, maple tasting syrup for over 120 years. Since 1887, Log Cabin has been a tradition for many families.
Now they have made it even better tasting, better for you syrup by removing high fructose corn syrup and replacing it with real sugar. This is the only syrup that my family has ever used and we were so excited to try to syrup made with real sugar.
We decided to make pancakes as a family and the kids were so excited. First, the entire process of making pancakes is just plain fun but then to try the new syrup was very exciting for me. I am a big fan of using natural ingredients whenever possible.
Log Cabin syrup tastes wonderful and the generous folks at Log Cabin want you to try it as well.
Enter the contest in at least one way or both ways below (each one counts as a separate entry):
1. Tell me what your favorite foods are that have gone natural or what the most unusual thing that you put syrup on is.
2. Write a post on your blog linking the giveaway post and linking back to The Divine Miss Mommy. – 5 entries
For extra entries (only available after at least 1 or 2 has been completed):
3. Fave The Divine Miss Mommy on MomFaves and leave a comment here with your user name.
4. Enter my 10 Summer Reading Tips & Treasures Giveaway from MacMillan / McGraw-Hill here. -Worth 5 extra entries.
5. Earn 2 extra entries by leaving a comment on this post or 1 extra entry by leaving a comment on any other post. Leave a link with the post or tell me what post you commented on in the comments. Comments must be relative to the post to count as an entry.
6. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway daily for an extra entry each day (leave the link in the comments each time that you Tweet).
7. Follow me publicly via Google Follower or subscribe to my feed or let me know if you already do either or both (leave a comment for each if you do it).
8. Go over to my pal at Father of the Blog and give him some comment love (leave a comment telling me that you did so).
9. Add my blog to your Technorati favorites and leave me your Technorati name in the comments. You have to be a member of Technorati to do this. – 3 extra entries
The Usually Unreadable Smallprint: Open to US residents only and contest ends July 10, 2009 at 11:59 EST. The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not contact me, I will redraw. Thanks for entering!