Dogs are so cute until they are not. Many kids think that they are cute and cuddly so they tend to feel more comfortable around them and as a result they might run right...
Power Rangers and the emPower Movement
The universally recognized Power Rangers brand delivers humorous action adventure entertainment that kids love and positive messaging that parents value. Just as the Power Rangers work together to solve a different challenge in every episode, the Power Rangers emPOWER Movement provides parents and kids the tools they need to work together to grow healthy kids and support healthy communities.
Just as the Power Rangers work together to solve a different challenge in every episode, the Power Rangers emPOWER Movement will provide parents and kids the tools they need to work together to grow healthy kids and support healthy communities.
emPOWER inspires participation in schools, online and in local communities to demonstrate the Power Rangers values in action:
• Standing for What’s Right: Power Rangers are a powerful force committed to good deeds and defeating evil.
• Teamwork and Cooperation: Power Rangers always work as a team. By working together and looking out for one another, they overcome challenges, succeed in their missions, and solve important problems.
• Confidence: Every Power Ranger succeeds because they believe in themselves and their friends! Confidence gives them the personal strength to face every new difficulty.
• Health and Physical Fitness: The physical action in the Power Rangers inspires kids to get up and move around. Imitating Power Ranger poses and moves promotes early patterns of exercise.
• Caring and Friendship: They may be a team of fighting superheroes out to promote fairness and save the world, but the Power Rangers also are a close‐knit group of teenage pals. Even though they’re all different, they accept each other’s individuality, and are always around to help a Power Ranger in need.
emPOWER will launch with a focus on health and physical fitness in February, 2011. The emPOWER Movement is positive and fun, emphasizing kids' strengths and potential, and providing kids and parents with accessible resources.
During January and February 2011, Gym Class Kits including Fitness guides and bulletin board messaging are being delivered to more than 4500 participating U.S. elementary schools. The guides include group activities focused on Power Rangers values and physical fitness, designed for Kindergarten – 3rd grade students.
Each participating school is entered for a chance to win: a visit from the Samurai Power Rangers and a $10,000 donation to their physical education program.
If your child and/or child's school is participating, make sure to let them know all about it by visiting the Power Rangers fan page on Facebook.
DISCLOSURE: This post was part of the Power Rangers Sponsored Campaign.