We are all about the fun cocktails at this house. We entertain constantly and we love creating new drink recipes to share with our friends. I am one of those people that loves cold...
Pomegranate Berry Popsicles
Summer is here and my kids are
asking begging for popsicles. I love making and buying popsicles. This summer we have been searching for different recipes involving fruit and freezing.
Making popsicles is fun and a great way to get more fruit into your kids diets. Plus you can also mix and match by putting in your favorite ingredients.
This recipe turned out perfectly. The lemonade was very easy to make and it made the popsicles so much better rather than using a mix.
POMEGRANATE BERRY POPSICLES
- 2 cups of Pomegranate Lemonade
- ½ C. fresh raspberries
- ½ fresh blueberries
- 4 C. popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks (optional)
- Pour about ¼ C. of Pomegranate Lemonade into each popsicle mold.
- Next, add 34 raspberries and blueberries to each mold. Use a popsicle stick or a butter knife to push them toward the bottom of the mold. Add a little bit more liquid to the top of each mold.
- Cover with lids and freeze for 34 hours.
- If you prefer using popsicle sticks, cover your popsicle mold with plastic wrap and make a small slit directly in the center with a knife. Put a popsicle into each mold and freeze.
*Makes approximately 4 servings. 1 popsicle = 1 serving.