This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DOLE Jarred Fruit. We are fruit lovers in this family. We always have fresh fruit and canned fruit around the house. In fact,...
Caramel Apple Chocolate Croissant Bites
These Caramel Apple Chocolate Croissant Bites are absolutely delicious. Perfect for parties or even to make as a gift for your favorite teacher.
CARAMEL APPLE CHOCOLATE CROISSANT BITES
- 1-2 tart apples
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup caramel filled Hershey Kisses
- ¼ cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package.
- Dice apple into small pieces.
- Stir apple, cinnamon, and raw sugar together and let stand.
- Chop caramel filled Kisses into small pieces.
- Open crescent rolls and unroll onto a cookie sheet. Pinch the seams of the crescent rolls together to create one large piece of dough.
- Sprinkle apples, chopped caramel kisses, and chocolate down the middle of the crescent dough.
- Fold the dough over the filling and seal the two sides together in the middle. Pinch the ends together and fold under.
- Bake in preheated oven according to crescent roll package.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- After initial cooling, cut into small triangular pieces and let cool completely.
- When turnovers have completely cooled, melt a small amount of chocolate in microwave. Stirring every 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the turnovers with the melted candy chocolate.
- When the chocolate has become hard, the turnovers are ready to serve!