This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. My family is a family that loves desserts. I mean they REALLY REALLY love them. My kids...
Caramel Apple Chocolate Croissant Bites
These Caramel Apple Chocolate Croissant Bites are absolutely delicious. Perfect for parties or even to make as a gift for your favorite teacher.
CARAMEL APPLE CHOCOLATE CROISSANT BITES
- 1-2 tart apples
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup caramel filled Hershey Kisses
- ¼ cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package.
- Dice apple into small pieces.
- Stir apple, cinnamon, and raw sugar together and let stand.
- Chop caramel filled Kisses into small pieces.
- Open crescent rolls and unroll onto a cookie sheet. Pinch the seams of the crescent rolls together to create one large piece of dough.
- Sprinkle apples, chopped caramel kisses, and chocolate down the middle of the crescent dough.
- Fold the dough over the filling and seal the two sides together in the middle. Pinch the ends together and fold under.
- Bake in preheated oven according to crescent roll package.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- After initial cooling, cut into small triangular pieces and let cool completely.
- When turnovers have completely cooled, melt a small amount of chocolate in microwave. Stirring every 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the turnovers with the melted candy chocolate.
- When the chocolate has become hard, the turnovers are ready to serve!