8 Protein Snacks to Pack for After School Sports Practice As the new school year gets started, after school sports practices may start to be part of your family’s schedule once again. After a...
Peach Simple Syrup Recipe
One of the things that we love here in the south is our sweet tea. This simple syrup recipe goes great with freshly brewed iced tea and even better when you can pick your own peaches.
PEACH SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 large, fresh Georgia peach
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- Remove the skin from the peach and chop into small pieces.
- Add sugar and water to stock pot. Begin to slowly boil water and sugar.
- Add the entire peach including the pit.
- Slowly boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Take off of heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain the peach and the pit from the syrup with cheesecloth.
- Refrigerate after for great leftovers or package in a decorative bottle for gift giving.