10 Amazing Holiday Cookies One of the best ways to create holiday memories with your kids is an afternoon spent baking Christmas cookies. Just imagine it – the yummy aroma filling the kitchen, kids...
Peach Simple Syrup Recipe
One of the things that we love here in the south is our sweet tea. This simple syrup recipe goes great with freshly brewed iced tea and even better when you can pick your own peaches.
PEACH SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 large, fresh Georgia peach
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- Remove the skin from the peach and chop into small pieces.
- Add sugar and water to stock pot. Begin to slowly boil water and sugar.
- Add the entire peach including the pit.
- Slowly boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Take off of heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain the peach and the pit from the syrup with cheesecloth.
- Refrigerate after for great leftovers or package in a decorative bottle for gift giving.