I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for JetBlue. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating. My kids are really enjoying the Magic Tree House...
Our Game Day Traditions with P&G and Walmart
We are football lovers in this family. On any given football day, you will find a game on in our house. My son and husband even love to go to games here in Atlanta to see the Falcons play. We also love to invite family and friends over to watch football but that requires some preparation on our part.
When we are getting ready to watch a game, there are several things that we do to prepare our home first. Our football game day traditions means that we have to get our home ready for game day and handle post-game clean up. We do that with P&G home care products that we purchase from Walmart.
We cook our favorite items and make some of the most delicious appetizers ever but nothing would be complete without our favorite P&G products to help us make this all happen.
Cleaning before the game? Check.
Spills during the game? Check.
Post cleanup? Check.
We do it all with the P&G products below.
- Unique Trap & Lock Technology
- Quickly absorbs messes
- Available in prints
- 6x more clean
- 3-in-1: detergent, stain remover, brightener.
- Dissolve quickly in hot and cold
- Targets tough stains with specially formulated with HE Turbo technology
- Works in Standard and HE machine types
- 4X stronger when wet than the leading bargain brand
- Clog-safe and septic-safe
- Washcloth-like texture helps clean better than the leading flat-textured bargain brand
- Two-ply toilet paper
- Eliminates tough odors rather than covering them up
- The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering
Everything you need to keep your #GameDayTraditions going is available at Walmart! Happy shopping!!
Jump into the conversation with the Hashtag: #GameDayTraditions
Tweet with them on Twitter: @ProcterGamble, @Walmart
Like them on Facebook: @ProcterGamble, @Walmart
Shop at Walmart now: traditionsforgameday.com