Sticking to New Years resolutions can be tougher than you think. One of my resolutions this year was to finally get my family having fun while exercising together. We started out strong, tossing out...
Kodak Zi8 HD Pocket Video Camera Review
The Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera has many built in features. About the size of a credit card, this camera allows the user to shoot video and pictures in full 1080p HD with ease. The user can operate it right out of the box with minimal setup; the photos and videos taken can then be easily shared with friends and family.
*1080p HD 5 mega-pixel camera that takes photos and videos at a 16:9 aspect ratio
* Camera lens is dust proof, shockproof and water proof up to 10 feet.
* Stabilization technology assists in capturing still photos.
* Media is stored on a removable SD/SDHC card; the maximum size SD/SDHC card for use is 32 GB, which allows for up to 10 hours of video storage.
* Captures video quality with 720p HD at 60fps or 1080p at 30fps.
* Video footage and pictures can be viewed on the integrated 2.5 inch color LCD screen.
The user has the ability to easily upload their videos and pictures with the integrated USB drive that flips out of the camera itself. While uploading media, the device will also charge. When not charging, the camera utilizes a Kodak Li-Ion rechargeable battery to power itself.
Before uploading your multimedia, you can trim clips, edit videos, extract still images from video or perform other various editing options with the included video software suited for use on Windows or Macintosh computer systems.
There are many optional accessories including a tripod stand, colorful protective cases and even a remote control for ease of use when operating at a distance. The Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera allows users to take high definition pictures and video with minimal effort; this makes it an ideal camera for the average user.