This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Western Union for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. The Western Union gift card is a great way to show people in your...
For Viva Vantage we made the 7-Day Switch Up
Do you know how fun it is to experience the stretchy-strength and great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®? I bet you don't. We recently took the 7-Day Switch Up in our family where we used Viva® Vantage® in place of the paper towels we currently buy to see what would happen and to see how much more we could get out of Viva®. I was excited to try them out because Viva® Vantage® was recently named a 2015 Product of the Year.
For seven days, we tried to come up with every scenario imaginable to test out Viva® Vantage®. Here are some of the things that we did:
- Used Viva® Vantage® instead of a colander.
- Used Viva® Vantage® instead of a vegetable scrubber.
- Wrapped our lettuce and other leafy greens in Viva® Vantage® to soak up excess moisture or in the case of our Basil, to keep it moist.
- We used a wet Viva® Vantage® paper towels under the cutting board every time we used it. This held it in place.
- We wrapped a wet Viva® Vantage® paper towel around a room temperature bottle of white wine and placed it in the freezer to chill it quickly.
- We wrapped Viva® Vantage® around a red wine bottle to catch drips.
- We also wrapped Viva® Vantage® around olive oil and dressings to do the same thing.
- We used Viva® Vantage® in every single place that we would use a sponge.
I know for me that I tend to get stuck in a rut when it comes to routines. I have been doing the same thing for years and it is easy to keep doing it. So when they asked me to “switch up” my current paper towel to Viva® Vantage®, I thought, “ok, let's see what happens.”
With Viva® Vantage® you can now take on both major and everyday messes because this is a paper towel that stretches to scrub. Viva® Vantage® Paper Towels are made with a revolutionary V-Flex™ Weave (check out the V's on the paper towel) which helps each towel clear up messes and sticky situations. Viva® Vantage® offers the perfect combination of strength, stretch and softness plus they have great scrubbing power to help tackle messes and the absorbency to soak up spills like a sponge.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE THE 7-DAY SWITCH UP
Viva® Vantage® provided with these ideas on how you can easily incorporate the 7-Day Switch into your everyday routine. We used almost all of these plus a few more.
- Ditch the bulky colander in favor of a paper towel. Place veggies and fruit on a sheet of Viva® Vantage® paper towels under a running faucet to function as a strainer; the stretchy-strength will keep the towel intact when wet.
- Keep lettuce fresh longer by wrapping a paper towel around a head of lettuce to soak up excess moisture.
- Hand wash and dry wine glasses and other stemware using the cloth-like texture of Viva® Vantage® paper towels for a sparkling finish.
- Replace the need for a vegetable scrubber by using the great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels to properly clean mushrooms, potatoes, etc.
- Need to chill white wine quickly? Don’t dilute it with ice; wrap a damp paper towel around the bottle and put in the freezer to chill rapidly.
- Slip a damp paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from shifting while slicing and dicing.
- Need to get that grime off your stove? The great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels allows you to clean the toughest messes and restore your kitchen’s shine.
That's right! I hosted a Viva® Vantage® party and decorated for fall. We invited several of our blogging friends to come over to try Viva® Vantage® for themselves. They even got to take home Viva® Vantage® for their own 7-Day Switch Up. We began our event just playing around with the paper towels so that they could see how stretchy they were. Each attendee had the opportunity to create their own Viva® Vantage® origami.
Party goers then cleaned glassware to see firsthand how Viva® Vantage® leaves no lint behind. Our glasses were sparkling Everyone cleaned fruits & veggies and we got to see how much dirt there was on our mushrooms (ANSWER: A LOT). We used a wet Viva® Vantage® under our cutting board to prevent slipping and cut fruits & veggies. We also made homemade pizzas with fresh ingredients kept moist by Viva® Vantage®. Attendees really loved testing out Viva® Vantage® to see how far it could go.
MAKE THE 7-DAY SWITCH UP AND ENTER TO WIN!
You can now kick off your own “7-Day Switch Up” by visiting for a Viva® Vantage® coupon to purchase and try the product for yourself.
After experiencing the stretchy-strength and great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®, make certain to come back to the website to dish on your switch and enter for a chance to instantly win a $100 gift card.
We love the great scrubbing power of this paper towel and I know that you would to. I encourage you to try your own 7-Day Switch Up challenge with Viva® Vantage® to see how truly versatile this paper towel can be.