Halloween Spider Snickers Crunch Cupcakes Halloween is one of my absolute most favorite times of the year. I love everything about it. Celebrations are in the planning stages and will be happening soon almost...
Easy Toffee Syrup Recipe – Perfect on Almost Anything
Easy Toffee Syrup Recipe
If you love the delicious taste of English Toffee, then this toffee syrup recipe is for you. You will find this has a creamy texture, buttery taste and is sweet as well. This is a fantastic complement to coffee, hot cocoa, waffles, pancakes, oatmeal or ice cream. Perhaps you love the Starbucks toffee nut syrup like I do. This is a great substitute. This toffee sauce can easily be mixed into adult drinks for fabulous hot toddy or really any other cocktail that needs this kind of delicious warmth. Read on for toffee sauce using toffees in our recipe or the best toffee syrup for coffee. We hope that you love this Easy Toffee Syrup Recipe.
Perhaps you have wondered where to buy toffee sauce or even where can I find that banoffee toffee sauce recipe or even what is the perfect toffee recipe? Make certain to check out this recipe for english toffee sauce.
Easy Toffee Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup water – right from the faucet
- 1 cup Sugar in the Raw Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 cup toffee pieces – I love the Heath English Toffee Bits O' Brickle Toffee Bits Baking Pieces
- You may be asking can you melt toffee to make toffee sauce? The answer is yes so let's begin. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat combine; sugar, water and toffee pieces.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour into bottle through a mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove undissolved bits.
- Store your syrup in the refrigerator.
- Shake well with every use to recombine ingredients that may have settled.
Questions from readers:
how to make toffee sauce without cream?
how to thicken toffee sauce?
Do you know the difference between toffee sauce vs caramel sauce?
Can you make toffee sauce with condensed milk?
Can you make toffee sauce with evaporated milk? Kind of makes it more like caramel though.
This simple toffee syrup recipe is great to make for yourself and/or other. Save money by making your own at own as large bottles of syrup can go for $20 or more. Package in a pretty bottle to make a great gift for a friend or in a mason jar. Both are inexpensive and pretty options for packaging. Finish with some fabric, twine, or ribbon to dress it up.
Here are a couple of jar suggestions if you plan to give these as gifts:
And look at this cool invention: Pour caps for mason jars – how genius!
To make this simple toffee sauce into toffee rum sauce, you'll need a few more ingredients but it can be done. We hope that you are inspired by this Easy Toffee Syrup Recipe. Happy fall!