This post is brought to you in partnership with Waverly Inspirations and its parent company, Iconix. I have been compensated for my time. All opinions and ideas are my own. We hope you love our...
DIY Valentine Owls
- Used Toilet Paper Rolls
- Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes if you have them (you can also make eyes from paper and markers)
- Glue, I used Modge Podge
- Ribbon if you would like to hang
- Cut Paper to the width of your toilet paper roll.
- Wrap paper around toilet paper roll and adhere.
- Fold sides in to enclose top of toilet paper roll.
- Add Googly Eyes with Adhesive.
- Cut beak shape out of construction paper and adhere.
- Cut heart shapes out of construction paper for wings and adhere to sides.
- Adhere ribbon to top to form a loop for hanging (optional).