Mother's Day is on the horizon and your kiddos will love this easy to make vase that mom will treasure! MOTHER'S DAY FLOWER GARDEN SUPPLIES One large mouth vase One package of Ferrero Rocher...
DIY Valentine Owls
- Used Toilet Paper Rolls
- Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes if you have them (you can also make eyes from paper and markers)
- Glue, I used Modge Podge
- Ribbon if you would like to hang
- Cut Paper to the width of your toilet paper roll.
- Wrap paper around toilet paper roll and adhere.
- Fold sides in to enclose top of toilet paper roll.
- Add Googly Eyes with Adhesive.
- Cut beak shape out of construction paper and adhere.
- Cut heart shapes out of construction paper for wings and adhere to sides.
- Adhere ribbon to top to form a loop for hanging (optional).