Nutty Peach Fruit Pizza Recipe I was never really a fan of peaches until ironically enough I moved to the Peach State of Georgia. Once we discovered how juicy and flavorful peaches can be,...
Heart Jello Jigglers for Valentine’s Day
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, why not get away from those old standby Valentine's Day recipes and make something exciting this year? These JELLO hearts are just adorable and kids love them! Have you wondered how is jello made, is jello heart healthy, how to make jello, how to make jello jigglers, how long does it take for jello to set, what is jello made of or even how long does jello take to set? This Valentine's Day recipe has you covered. We hope that you love these Heart Jello Jigglers.
Heart Jello Jigglers
- 6 oz. box strawberry JELLO
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- non stick cooking spray
- wax paper
- Spray a 8 x 8 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour the JELLO into a large bowl, add 2 cups boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Pour into the pan and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In another bowl add 1/4 cup cold water. Sprinkle gelatin packet over top and let stand for several minutes.
- Stir in 3/4 cups boiling water and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Allow to cool.
- Invert red JELLO pan onto cutting board or wax paper.
- With a heart cookie cutter, cut hearts out of the jello. Cut as many as you can fit, but you may not use all of them in the next step.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray again.
- Arrange the hearts in the pan being careful to leave room for white in between each.
- Pour condensed milk mixture around the hearts and place in the refrigerator for several hours until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Whether you needed heart shaped jello shots, sugar free jello or even fun jello recipes, this jello jigglers recipe will be loved by all. We hope that you are inspired by these Heart Jello Jigglers for Valentine's Day. Happy cooking!