I have a confession to make. I love reality television. Not the competitive reality tv but the stuff about people's lives. I watch tons of reality shows. Shows about businesses. Shows about families. Shows...
Check Out Three Rivers This Fall on CBS
Three Rivers is a medical drama starring Alex O'Loughlin (“Moonlight,” upcoming CBS Films “The Back-Up Plan”) that goes inside the emotionally complex lives of organ donors, the recipients and the surgeons at the preeminent transplant hospital in the country, where every moment counts. However, dealing with donor families in their darkest hour and managing the fears and concerns of apprehensive recipients takes much more than just a sharp scalpel.
Leading the elite team is:
* Dr. Andy Yablonski, the highly-skilled workaholic lead organ transplant surgeon, whose good-natured personality and sarcastic wit makes him popular with his patients and colleagues
* Dr. Miranda Foster, a surgical fellow with a rebellious streak and fiery temper who strives to live up to her deceased father's excellent surgical reputation
* Dr. David Lee, a womanizing surgical resident who's broken as many hearts as he's replaced
* Ryan Abbott, the inexperienced new transplant coordinator who arranges the intricately choreographed process of quickly and carefully transporting organs from donor to patient
* Dr. Sophia Jordon, the dedicated head of surgery who has no patience for anyone who hasn't sacrificed as much as she has for the job
* Pam Acosta, Andy's no-nonsense operating assistant and best friend.
Each story is told from the perspective of the donor, patient and doctor. In this high stakes arena, in which every case is a race against the clock, these tenacious surgeons and medical professionals are the last hope for their patients.
Watch for the Series Premiere Sunday, October 4th
Watch a clip of it here: