This post brought to you by AllWhites Egg Whites. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Divine Lifestyle. Since I am really working on weight management right now, I am looking for...
Banana Nutella Pancakes that Have the Whole Family Begging for More
Banana Nutella pancakes are on the menu today, so get ready to be hungry. I was thrilled to partner up with Wholesome Sweeteners to showcase a few of our favorite pancake recipes along with their Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Pancake Syrup. And if you haven't tried this syrup, then you are definitely missing out!
If you missed our last post, make certain to check it out:
We are back today with another fun pancake recipe from our family. Once my middle discovered Nutella, the challenge was on to see what we could make with Nutella. These banana Nutella pancakes are one of her favorites.
BANANA NUTELLA PANCAKES
- 1 1/2 cups King Arthur white whole-wheat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- Whisk all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk all of the wet ingredients EXCEPT the Nutella together in a separate bowl. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and slowly add the wet ingredients, whisking until combined. Do not over mix.
- Remove 1/2 cup of batter and mix with the Nutella in a separate bowl. Swirl the Nutella batter into the regular batter.
- Let the batter rest without stirring it for about 15 minutes. We are giving the baking powder time to do its thing here.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over a medium flame. Lightly spray the pan with cooking spray, measure out ¼ cup pancakes, and cook. When the edges of the pancakes begin to dry and small bubbles begin to form on the top, flip. Cook another 2-3 minutes and serve. Rinse and repeat with the rest of the batter.
FOR THE TOPPING
- 2 Bananas, sliced thick
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Pancake Syrup
Heat a saute pan over a medium flame. Melt the butter. Add the bananas and cook until they begin to color. Add the syrup, and cook for another 30 seconds. Remove from the flame.
ABOUT WHOLESOME SWEETENERS ORGANIC PANCAKE SYRUP
Perfect on pancakes, waffles, crepes, French toast, or drizzled over oatmeal. With all natural ingredients, this is a delicious syrup you can feel good about using and giving your family. So go ahead and pour a little joy to start the day.
Wholesome Sweeteners is the first to make a delicious organic syrup using organic sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup. We also eliminated the preservatives and other ingredients we can't pronounce to create a rich, decadent syrup your whole family will enjoy. Kids love the great taste and moms love the clean ingredient statement.
This syrup is USDA Organic, Non GMO Project Verified, vegan, and kosher so you can indulge on natural deliciousness.