20 Easy Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes
20 Easy Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes
I love nothing more than a good sugar scrub and even better when I can make my own. I also love making gifts when I can so curating a list of some of my favorite sugar scrubs definitely topped my list to share with you guys. Look at how beautiful these sugar scrubs are. Wouldn't they make amazing gifts? You can get really creative and choose some beautiful jars to put them in. Then use ribbons and gift tags to dress them up even more. We hope that you love these 20 Easy Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes.
- Lavender Sugar Scrub from getinspiredeveryday.com
- Put The Lime In The Coconut Sugar Scrub from totallythebomb.com
- Orange Sugar Scrub from acultivatednest.com
- Homemade Sugar Scrub Bars from thecentsableshoppin.com
- Refreshing Peppermint Sugar Scrub from getinspiredeveryday.com
- Tropical Orange Vanilla Sugar Scrub from thecraftedsparrow.com
- Cherry Almond Sugar Scrub from amomstake.com
- Homemade Orange Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe from julieblanner.com
- Piña Colada Sugar Scrub & Mini Soaps from happinessishomemade.net
- Honey And Almond Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe from turningclockback.com
- Grapefruit And Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe from myfrugaladventures.com
- Hunger Games Cinnamon Sugar Scrub from heyletsmakestuff.com
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub from revamperate.com
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub from iheartnaptime.net
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub With Roses from iheartnaptime.net
- Blueberry Exfoliating Sugar Scrub from simplystacie.net
- Raspberry Lip Scrub from simplystacie.net
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sugar Scrub from sugarandsoul.co
- Turmeric Soap Bars from savynaturalista.com
- Blueberry Sugar Scrub from simplystacie.net
subscribe to get new posts via email:
You May Also Like
These are great — thanks for sharing. I love homemade sugar scrubs.
I honestly want to make one or two of these – and then it will give me NO EXCUSE NOT to finally take a bath! I have lived in this condo 9 months and…. I have never used the bath! hahahah!
I really like scrubs. I’ve been using a Dead sea salt scrub, but I’d like to try some of these DIY recipes.
These are great ideas for making sugar scrubs.
These all look like amazing sugar scrubs. I am going to make the Put The Lime In The Coconut Sugar Scrub.
I love making my own sugar scrub now. Once I found out it was so easy I ordered everything I needed and have so much to use up.
I love to make sugar scrubs for Christmas gifts! I will keep this list in mind this year. There are so many great scents here! I can’t wait to try the orange mint one.
What a fantastic list of sugar scrub recipes. These are fun to make and so useful to have around. I think perhaps they could even make good holiday gifts.
We love to make homemade gifts for the holidays and these would be perfect this year.
That Pina Colada one sounds perfect. Heck, I love all of them!
This is awesome! I love DIY scrub for myself or as a gift! These recipes look amazing!
I love making sugar scrubs! My favorite is a combo of sugar and coconut oil.
Those are all awesome recipes! I love making homemade masks and scrubs because that means there’s no chemicals involved, plus it’s really fun!
Cool! I’ve always wanted to make my own scrubs. I’d love to keep the recipes. Aside from a good spa day at home, and the scrubs also make a lovely gift.
Its sugar scrub season! Thanks for the variety they make for great gifts for holiday season!
These are great and perfect for gifts! I love using sugar scrubs and really need to start making my own!
I very much else type of things for ogle for gifts thanks for sharing them I can’t wait to try them out.
You know, I have been wanting to make this lie forever. I know how easy it is and yet still havent done it. My nieces would really like something like his. I could see these as stocking stuffers too!
I’ve never tried a scrub on my skin. Actually now that I think about it the pedicurist will often use a scrub, that does feel good.
These are really amazing ideas of sugar scrub, I too love the sugar scrub, especially because it works well for almost all skin types.
Great list of recipes. These would make great gifts!
Gostei dessas formas caseiras de depilação, era tudo que precisava pois é necessário economizar.
I’d like to try the DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub from revamperate.com! I have peppermint essential oil and coconut oil, good way to use them!
Pingback: Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Cookies Recipe Divine Lifestyle
Pingback: Shimmering Mermaid Body Scrub Bath Beauty Sugar Scrub
Pingback: Easy DIY Citrus Mint Lip Balm Beauty Product Do It Yourself
Pingback: How to Keep Skin Glowing in the Winter Beauty Divine Lifestyle