Located within Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Disney's Art of Animation Resort is one of the newest hotels at Disney World. Each of four distinctly designed wings celebrates rich storytelling, spirited...
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge in Orlando, Florida
Enclosed in the middle of a 43 acre wildlife preserve, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge offers a version of an African encampment, complete with authentic replicas. The lodge offers ample views of the surrounding savannas replete with indigenous African foliage and over 30 species of native African animals.
– Standard room amenities feature a balcony, two queen-size beds, an alarm clock, day bed, ceiling fan, small table with chair, cable TV with free Disney channel, voice mail, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, refrigerator and coffeemaker. Optional amenities include a DVD player, microwave and high speed Internet access.
– Standard view
– Pool view – with or without bunk beds
– Savanna view – with or without bunk beds
– Arusha Savanna view – with or without bunk beds
– Club level amenities feature private balcony with table and chairs, a DVD Player, microwave, alarm clock with CD player, health club access, weekday newspaper, Kilimanjaro Club benefits and access to the club level lounge for complimentary snacks and beverages.
– Standard club level room – Arusha Savanna view with choice of 2 queen-size beds, one king-size bed with one day bed, or one queen-size bed with bunk beds.
– One bedroom suite – View of garden courtyard, two queen-size beds and parlor with queen-size sleeper sofa.
– Two bedroom suite – Savanna view, bedroom with king-size bed, second bedroom with choice of two queen-size beds or one queen-size bed and one bunk bed, two baths and parlor with queen-size sofa bed.
– Royal Kuba Vice-Presidential suite – Arusha Savanna view, master bedroom with king-size bed and whirlpool bath, second bedroom with two queen-size beds and additional bath, furnished kitchenette, dining area, living room area and fireplace.
– Royal Asante Presidential suite – Arusha Savanna view, half bath in entrance hall, master bedroom with seating area, king-size bed, whirlpool bath, private commode and bidet, second bedroom with additional bath and two queen size beds, dining area, living area, fireplace and furnished kitchenette.
Boma – Flavors of Africa – Thatched roofs and buffet style African food
Sanaa at Kidani Village – Slow-cooked tandoor oven specialties with views of the Savanna
Jiko – The Cooking Place – African, Mediterranean and Indian cuisine with an impressive wine list
The Mara – Fast food style American cuisine
Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar – Conveniently situated above Jiko
Victoria Falls Lounge – Cocktails with an African influence
Swimming – Samawati Springs and Uzima pools
Fitness – Survival of the Fittest Gym and Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center
Shopping – Zawadi Marketplace
For kids and families – Simba's Clubhouse Children's Activity Center, two arcades, movies under the stars, Hakuna Matata Playground, animal programs, bike rentals and more.