Caramel Apple Sangria Caramel apple sangria is one of my total favorite drinks! It's super easy to make and is one fo those crowd favorites that everyone loves and raves about which makes it...
Cookies & Cream Cupcakes Recipe
COOKIES & CREAM CUPCAKES
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- 1 container (16 oz) vanilla frosting
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow the directions on the Cake Box to make cake mix.
- Put the Oreos in a freezer Ziploc bag, cover with a towel and crush until coarse. I use the side of my meat tenderizer.
- Add 1 cup of crushed Oreos to the cake batter and stir.
- Add Cupcake Liners to a cupcake pan and pour batter half way inside the liner.
- Bake cupcakes as directed on the cake box.
- Cool Cupcakes and frost.
- Add a garnish of crushed cookies if desired.