There comes a time in everyone’s life when they get or seize the opportunity to try Moonshine. Oh wait is that just me? I have to admit that when I visited the Outback HQ...
Cookies & Cream Cupcakes Recipe
COOKIES & CREAM CUPCAKES
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- 1 container (16 oz) vanilla frosting
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow the directions on the Cake Box to make cake mix.
- Put the Oreos in a freezer Ziploc bag, cover with a towel and crush until coarse. I use the side of my meat tenderizer.
- Add 1 cup of crushed Oreos to the cake batter and stir.
- Add Cupcake Liners to a cupcake pan and pour batter half way inside the liner.
- Bake cupcakes as directed on the cake box.
- Cool Cupcakes and frost.
- Add a garnish of crushed cookies if desired.