Brie, Ham and Grilled Chicken Melt on King’s Hawaiian Recipe #kingshawaiian
I have long been a fan and lover of King’s Hawaiian Rolls. My 7 year old would them for every meal if we let her. She loves them that much.
Our kids are very involved in sports. It is not uncommon for a weekend to consist of some Scout activites, lacrosse for my son and soccer for all three kids. We spend a lot of time at games and driving back & forth between games. When it comes to game day, I am excited for any chance to use King’s Hawaiian in any of the products we make. Our games usually revolve around the kids activities.
This sandwich is a favorite of ours because while it is amazing when it is hot and freshly prepared, it is also a wonderful cold sandwich. Perfect for throwing into the cooler and eating on the go.
Brie, Ham and Grilled Chicken Melt on King’s Hawaiian Sandwich Rolls
King’s Hawaiian Sandwich Rolls
8 ounce chicken breast – grilled
Honey Ham, sliced thin
My husband likes to toast the bun when we are eating this sandwich hot but I like it untoasted so that is a matter of preference.
1. Grill the chicken breast and let it rest for about ten minutes.
2. Pile the ham (about 3-4 slices) on top of the chicken and then place a thickly sliced piece of Brie on top (no rind). Place on the top rack of the oven at 350 degrees.Cook until cheese is slightly brown and bubbling.
3. In a small bow, mix the field greens with a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of vinegar. I use my hands to mix the greens well.
4. Cut the tomato in thick slices.
5. Place a handful of the field greens mixture on the bottom of the bun and then add the tomatoes.
6. Add the chicken breast topped with ham and brie. Top with the bun and cut in half.
I usually make two sandwiches at once. What makes this sandwich great is the creaminess of the Brie combined with all of the other flavors and the sweetness of the King’s Hawaiian Sandwich Rolls. The taste is amazing.
Try it and let me know what you think!
GET SOCIAL WITH KING’S HAWAIIAN
Check out the KING’S HAWAIIAN® website at http://www.kingshawaiian.com
WIN WITH KING’S HAWAIIAN
KING’S HAWAIIAN has an all-star line-up of sandwich products which includes: Mini Sub Rolls, Sandwich Buns, and Hamburger Buns and Hotdog buns.
Whether you are at your kid’s game or the stadium, KING’S HAWAIIAN is a great choice for a family tailgate.
What is your family’s favorite part of game day? Comment below and be entered for a chance to win $200 to put towards your next game day event.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kings Hawaiian. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.